Warm Up Exercises:
- A ridiculously simple (manual) pedometer called Ranger Beads.
First up: my current musical project.
- Needs solenoids
- or cheaper Solenoids
- which were used in this project (not mine).
- Might be useful to just purchase This Kit.
- Enlightening Instructable
- Three very detailed pages full of measurements and technical advice:
- Choosing wood
- Tuning part 1
- Tuning part 2
- And a page full of pointers to other pages
- Possible wireless link
- Arduino Info @ Freeduino
- I suppose that if all else fails, it could just play MP3s.
A project with Jamey:
A project with Jenny and Anthony:
Raspberry Pi related stuff:
House related projects
Up next, how about building your own boat, from scratch.
- The Wooden Boat School, Brooklin, ME
- Canoe Plans from PopMech 1938
- The North House Folk School, Grand Marais, MN
- Jeanne Bourquin - Canoes, Ely, MN
- Tom Seavey - canoes, Henniker, NH
- Jerry Stelmok - canoes, Atkinson ME
- Rollin Thurlow - canoes, Atkinson, ME
- John Lindman - bark canoes, Spokane WA
- Steve Cayard - birch bark canoes, Wellington, ME
And if those are all too pricy, how about the red-neck version:
- Single sheet of plywood boat from Make Mag.
Pneumatic Tennis Ball Launcher:
- I stumbled up on this Grappling Hook Launcher
- Which led me to this Tennis Ball Launcher
- Which uses this trigger
- And this valve assembly
- Telescopic Boom for flash or mic separation
- A DIY Light Wall
- Cookie Projector
- IR Camera Remote and also here
Ping-pong Ball Display:
- Picnic table
- Adirondack Two Seater
- Handy Tote
- Dresser Valet - Dice Roll Container?
- Keepsake Box
- five tier planter
- Easel for Two
Other interesting projects:
- Refoaming old speakers
- paracord survival tin pouch
- Build a Plotterbot
- how about a laser harp?
- Rooting your android phone.
- Simple Light Organ
- mame or other emulator arcade machine
- DD-WRT router
- XBMC machine
- Very nice wooden table from Make:Projects.
- Cool secret box called the UnaBox also from Make:Projects.
- A color changing light up door bell.
- Neat lamp mod project using Ikea fiber optic lamp.
- Remote Controlled extension cord / power strip - using Arduino, xBee and SMS.
- Atari Punk Console Synthesizer.
- Always wanted an XBMC machine.
- Charlieplexing tutorial article.
- Growing Lettuce indoors.
- Faking a camera tripod with a bolt and string.
- Laser Light show using Audio Speakers.
- Using a clock motor as a stepper motor - adjustable speed clock.
- mini-windmill - wind powered battery charger
- Control Voltage (pre-dates MIDI) sequencer
- Android Arcade
- CNC machine using a dremel
- meeblip - mono synth kit
- Cheap thermal camera project
- Car: OBD data using RasPi