This is an updated gift list as of September 8th, 2020.
that are here today and gone tomorrow
- Hot sauce from Evanston based Awe Sauce, or from Soothsayer Hot Sauce
- Bar soap from companies such as Huetzca Health, Nature’s Trace or Wild Botanicals etc
- Candles from Moonstone Chandlery. Fun fact, Maureen and I share the same birthday!
- Things in the Fraser Fir scent from Edgwater Candles
- Anything Great Lakes scented by Vancouver Candle Co. (candles, diffusers etc). Per dollar of candle, bigger ones burn longer than several smallones.
Middle Sized Things
- Accessories from KFleye
- Jewellery, especially rings, from Fanta Celah
- A dust pan, such as those made by Sunhouse Craft
- Hats or anything from Flood Clothing
- Fewer Better Things: The Hidden Wisdom of Objects by Glenn Adamson
- A Margins Imprints moon phase or star chart print. I especially like the cobalt blue ones
- kite, (this artwork is not yet titled) by Andrew Shoemaker. He will probably know what I'm talking about if you ask and say you know me.
- A Constellation Quilt from Haptic Labs. They also have a DIY kit of you have ambition to make it (I don't).
- A giant pot (for a giant plant) from Carnevale Clay or, really, anything she makes!
- Green linen drapes from Linoto
- Anything from Root River Baskets
- Sturdy, interesting or decorative paper, wooden or metal boxes around the size of a shoebox. Old leather brief cases work too.
- decorative kitchen things with bright yellow or red designs like citrus, hot peppers, or i dunno, flowers? Think California. Or like, even Baja California & Mexico, the Mediterranean, Tunisia...really any place that is warm with nice food.
- Gift Cards to Ikea
- Jasmine Tea
- Matcha powder
- Fancy soup, baking etc mixes (no dairy please!)
- A membership to Ancestry.com
- Pauline Boss's Class (I already have the book)
- Beginning Dakota Language Course at University of Minnesota, which I believe can be taken online. I already have the book Beginning Dakota -Tokaheya Dakota Iyapi Kin
If you are interested in financially donating in my name, I would be honored by gifts to the following three organizations: